Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ton of New Fish and Coral!!!

The local fish store, where I buy most of my fish and corals from, is moving locations. Today they announced 50% off everything in the store. Luckily, I was able to immediately call and they held the Sailfin and Yellow Tangs for me because the three have been together for years. Even through I raced up there, most of the fish were gone and a lot had already been sold. Luckily, they did hold the three tangs for me!! I was able to get the purple tang also! I also bought a Naso Tang but they won't be able to get him out of the tank for a couple days.

They still do have a black tang that I would LOVE to buy but he was very big and very expensive. (Black tang did end up selling to someone else)

I also picked up a hammer coral and some other coral. I also added up another ~30 lbs of amazing live rock.

The four new tangs are all doing well and getting along well with each other and the fish already in the tank. The Sailfin was a little stressed from the move but he is doing well and eating already. They seem to love their new home and I am happy they are doing well.


New Sailfin Tang New Purple Tang

Blue Regal Tang not super happy (yet) New Yellow Tang (1 of 2)

New Sailfin Tang again Sailfin, 2 Yellows, Purple & Niger in the back

Feather Duster Full Tank Shot

Sailfin Again Two Yellows Again

Sailfin New Hammer Coral

New Coral Sailfin
Purple Tang

No comments:

Post a Comment